Montage of canal images. Follow this link to skip navigation.
Link to the canal archive

Canal Archive: Bridging the Years

Link to home page
Link to canals section
Link to railways section
Link to aviation section
Link to learning zone
Link to about this site
Link to send feedback
Navigation ends

Park House Farm, Trafford Park

Park House Farm, Trafford Park

Back to the story

T1433. Before Trafford Park became Trafford Park Estates, the grounds around Trafford Hall were green and leafy, home to deer and other wildlife. The Park contained three farms, Moss Farm, Waters Meeting Farm and Park Farm. The sale of the Park in 1896 led to the disposal of Park Farm in 1897, the farm being taken over by contractors.
PublisherTrafford Metropolitan Borough Council
Contributor
Creatorattribution - Unknown
Datecreation - 1896
TypePhotographic prints - Black and White
Formatdimension.H - 203mm
dimension.W - 253mm
IdentifierK1/38
SourceTrafford Local Studies Centre / Manchester Studies Collection
LanguageEN
Relationcopy of - Original Photograph
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - Park House Farm, Trafford Park, Trafford, Greater Manchester (O.S. Ref: 378674, 397805)
RightsUnknown